Friday, 26 February 2016

TILK x BIO

Welcome back, soft and moisturized skin!!

I have got NEW FAVORITES in my daily skincare routine! These 3 products that I just received became my three best friends right from the moment.

Well, have you ever heard about Tilk.Bio skincare products? NO? This is the time!
I'm using  "Regenerate Me" Facial Cream that is good for combination skin. Bioactive ingredients that renew skin cells, are making my face feel soft and lovely. I use it two times a day, in the morning and in the evening after washing my face. GIVING IT 10/10 

I HATE when my hands are dry... but I have a solution, a "Moisture Me" Hand Cream. It moisturizes hands deeply and protects the skin. Definitely 10/10 

And of course, last but not least - LIPS!!! . Especially in the winter, they tend to become super dry and painful, but the "Kiss Me" Herbal Lip Balm keeps them soft and kissable ;) . 10/10 
Make sure to check them out on Facebook and Instagram

Love,
Paulyne 















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig