Monday, 22 February 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills x "Sad" Girl

The word "SAD" doesn't match with my life at all!!! But the color of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick - Sad Girl is one of my favorites. About a year ago, I couldn't imagine myself wearing such a dark lipstick, but voila, things change and I'm here LOVING it how the color looks on me.

Am I the only one, who thinks about summer 24/7 and listens to music, that reminds me of  it? Am I the only one, who dreams a lot and imagines the things they are going to do this summer?  Like FOR REAL, ain't nobody got time for winter, OK? 

Here are some of my favorite songs, to brighten up your gloomy winter days :)







Love,
Paulyne









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig