Tuesday, 27 October 2015

GOOD NEWS

Really good news in the morning brightened up my whole day today!
Well, I was a model for one super talented makeup artist Raili Salvet. She did such a good work with my face, so if you have some upcoming events, I highly recommend you to contact her because I promise, you won't regret it. You can find her Facebook page ---> HERE.

And of course a photographer, Taavi Luhamaa, whose works are always my favorite. You can see his works HERE, check him out!!

Anyway, me, Raili and Taavi were doing a fantasy photoshoot in SeeSee Photo Studio and the final result (photos) were sent to a small contest, where the hosts picked the most beautiful and interesting makeup. And guess what.......WE WON!!!

Thanks to the team for the amazing teamwork!! :)







SHARE:

3 comments

  1. ExpressPassPics is a start-up and a work in progress. Its growth has been made possible by the enthusiasm of a worldwide community of people who are passionate about fabric, design and making things.

    ReplyDelete

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig