Friday, 30 October 2015

- FAVORITE FOUNDATION -

It's been a long week, so it's time to talk about beauty.
I don't use mascara everyday, so applying foundation is the most important part in my makeup. As I have a little bit of acne on my cheek I can't go out without covering it, otherwise I feel insecure. TIP! Wearing foundation protects the pores against the dirt. (tested by scientists)
I've tried a loooot of different foundations and finally I found the right one for my skin type and tone (it's really hard to find the right shade, aghh). Please welcome GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation that is long lasting and light-reflecting. It also includes Vitamin E and the formula is perfume-free.

It gives my skin a matte and beautiful finish that lasts for many hours and covers my acne scars perfectly.

Perfect acne scars coverage



Wearing only brow powder, GOSH foundation- sand and a little bit of blush


Enjoy your weekend everyone 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig