Tuesday, 22 September 2015

FAV LOOKS

Hello, hello!

Guess who's back? Yep, right, me.
Being ill is "amazing" time... you sit at home, watch the TV, get plenty of sleep, watch all the movies from Popcorn Time (no Netflix in our country), eat all the food from your fridge and NO SCHOOL!! But later, after a couple of days, it gets boring and you start writing your blog (at least I do so). And so here I'm, writing my first post after such a long break and I'm happy that I'm back :)
Sooooo enjoy!!

- - - - - - - -

Guys, the autumn is here and it's getting colder, so it's the time to put our summer clothes in the box, lead to the attic and take out jeans, jackets, long sleeved shirts, sweaters etc.
I was looking for outfits on Tumblr and I picked some favorite ones, that in my opinion are perfect to wear in autumn.











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig