Monday, 9 February 2015

PERFECT MORNING

It was perfect Sunday morning.. had so much energy and decided to surprise my family and make my favorite pancakes. That morning I made an exception and treated myself with good, but unfortunately, unhealthy food.

Things you'll need:

  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 cup flour 
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt 

How to make:
  1. Beat egg until it gets fluffy 
  2. Add milk and melted butter
  3. Add dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) and mix well
  4. Heat up fry pan and pour a little bit of oil on it
  5. Wait until the pan is hot
  6. Pour small amount of mixture on it 
  7. When bubbles appear on a surface, turn over and cook the other side
I added strawberry jam and a small amount of frozen raspberries... enjoy :)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig