Sunday, 1 February 2015

ACTUALLY NOT SO LAZY SUNDAY

That's really strange, when it's weekend I always wake up quite early (8-9 am), okay max 10 am. I just cannot sleep more than 7 hours like most of my friends do... they are always surprised how I do that. 
By the way... today I finally gave my artwork to the client and got FISHEYE. After meeting, I had some time before my bus came so I went to "The Body Shop" to be informed about new products... because in the winter, it's really important to keep your skin moisturized, especially when it come to MY skin type. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything that I really like.
When I came home, I had a lot of homework to do... but I coped with it. Now going to bed cause alarm is set for 6 hours and 33 minutes from now :((( Wish me luck for tomorrow... haha



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig