Wednesday, 4 February 2015

A LITTLE DIFFERENT

 It's finally getting warmer (but still snowy) in Estonia and for the first time in 5 months, had that chance to put on my fave shorts. I LOVE wearing shorts therefore I decided to make a collection of them, so I'll have a big range of shorts what to wear on summer. AS well I want to say big THANKS to my mommy for that gorgeous hat that she made by herself.

Aahh I just need new camera!!! Tired of the current one... it makes photos with really bad quality and for me, as a blogger, it's pretty big problem. Even if I make excellent light for photographing, the result is always awful. So I'm sorry for my bad pictures, haha :D






Give me an advice what to write about in my next post? You can also ask me any questions you want and in the next post I'll publish the answers :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig